What We Do
Efficiently award and manage grants with our secure suite of systems.
Experienced. Flexible. Service-oriented.
- Provide end-to-end grants lifecycle support
- Allow for the management of research and non-research grants
- Prioritize security and performance
- Emphasize user-centered design
- Leverage cloud capabilities
- Modernize our systems
- Harness artificial intelligence
- Provide data analytics
Read on about who we are, our impact and what we offer to our agency and system users.
eRA is the largest federal grants management system, accounting for over 50 percent of the federal grant applications received by Grants.gov.
Manages $39.6 billion in research and non-research grants awarded annually
Agencies We Support
Learn More about eRA Capabilities
Providing an end-to-end grants lifecycle.
Why Agencies Use eRA
- A complete grants management solution
- Supporting research and non-research grants
- Experienced service provider
- Expert consultants to help assess support for your Agency needs
- Tailored onboarding for new partners
- Dedicated Partner Relationship Managers
- Service desk, documentation, and training support
- Software developed with partners, leveraging Agile
If your agency would like to learn more about partnering with eRA, please contact the Partner Engagement Team at eRAinfo@mail.nih.gov.
Ready to Take the Next Step ?
- Contact Us About Partnering
- Want to Understand the Process? Check out:
- Becoming an eRA partner: Understanding the Phases of Integration (PDF - 364 KB) (updated September 22, 2021)
- eRA: Offering Powerful Solutions for Lifecycle Grants Management(PDF brochure - 182 KB) (updated September 23, 2021)