Improved Visual Appearance for Commons
Look for an enhanced visual appearance for Commons over the next few months, as it moves to the new look and feel of other eRA modules. The new look is part of a required technology update that will enhance the security and stability of Commons. The capabilities remain the same. However, there will be changes in the way users navigate to other modules, access action items, export documents, etc. See eRA Common: Improved Visual Appearance.
Providing information and resources to help applicants and recipients navigate eRA systems during the grants lifecycle, as well as help reviewers during the application review process.
Get a deeper understanding of eRA modules, from checking the status of applications in eRA Commons to submitting critiques in IAR, with our handy resources.
- eRA Information: Improved Visual Appearance for eRA Commons Modules Coming Soon, Starting With ESI Eligibility Screen - 01/31/2024
- eRA Enhancement: Cooperative Agreement Search Now Available Through RePORTER’s Advanced Search - 01/17/2024
- eRA Enhancements: New Look Coming to XTRACT October 16 - 10/12/2023
- eRA Commons help with Department of Commerce RPPR info posted - 01/31/2024
- ESI Eligibility Screen online help topic posted - 01/31/2024
- A new video on IAR's Digital Rights Management process has been published: For Reviewers: Downloading DRM-Protected Application Materials From IAR - 01/30/2024