It is ironic that as I write this, I am celebrating four amazing years of marriage to my wife. And every year on this day I start singing the Flintstones Anniversary song to the tune of the William Tell Overture…
Happy Anniversary , Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary Haaappy Anniversary
Happy she and happy he They're both as happy as can be, Celebrating merrily their happy anniversary…
I will never know why that episode has always stuck with me. But I am not the only one who will be celebrating an anniversary. You will be too! And you will know it because we are going to send you an email to honor the occasion. As part of an initiative to ensure your account is up to date, on the yearly anniversary of the creation of your account, you will receive a system generated email asking you to log into eRA Commons, click on the Personal Profile tab, and update any old or errant information. The message will read:
The email will use the address listed under the Name and ID section for account-related communications, on your Personal Profile screen. Please ensure all contact information is current, employment information is up to date, and education information is accurate. If you are a reviewer, it also important to make sure Reviewer Communications and Reviewer Payments information is also correct.
So Yabba Dabba Dooo! Happy Anniversary!!
The NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration returns to the West Coast this fall. And as always, you will have the opportunity to collect wonderful nuggets of knowledge (Get it? Gold…nuggets).
- The city was originally named Yerba Buena (Good Herb)
- It has the 2nd largest Chinatown outside of Asia
- There are 50 named hills
- It’s the home of Alcatraz, also known as “The Rock.”
- There are 3500 restaurants available in the 7 by 7 mile city limits
- Bendy straws were invented in 1937 by Joseph Friedman
- In 1927, the electronic television was first demonstrated by its inventor, Philo Farnsworth (who went on to lead research in nuclear fusion.)