We are excited to announce that we are planning to launch the newly redesigned eRA website on Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
The new design is based on a year-long survey of eRA website users. It focuses on intuitive navigation, improved accessibility (508 compliance), more convenient access to Commons, ASSIST and IAR (Internet Assisted Review), while providing critical new and updated “how-to” information.
To get a preview, check out the New eRA Website preview video.
The launch will require downtime of about 2 hours. As a result, the existing eRA website will not be available between 6:30 a.m. ET and 8:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, April 30.
Note that the eRA modules will continue to be operational during the downtime and can be accessed through the following URLs:
- eRA Commons: https://public.era.nih.gov/commons
- ASSIST: https://public.era.nih.gov/assist
- IAR: http://public.era.nih.gov/iar
We will notify you when the website is launched.
New features include:
- Expandable screenshots of systems to better understand what you will see when logged in to a module
- Hover-over menus that list the content of subpages at a glance
- Login buttons located at the upper right corner with login links throughout the pages for quicker access to systems
- Responsive architecture means pages will resize for optimal viewing on tablets and mobile devices