Modify an Existing Prior Approval Request
Once a Prior Approval Request is initiated, it is available for modification by the current reviewer.
Users are taken to the Modify Request screen when the user selects:
- The Initiate button from the Available Grants screen
- The Modify button from either the List My Requests hitlist, or the Search Prior Approval Request hitlist.
To Modify the Request:
The Modify Request screen contains a read-only heading section and request information. Click here to view an example.
Users may perform the following actions on the Modify Request screen:
- Enter or modify Justification.
- Upload PDF documents (not to exceed 5MB. Some limits on the number of documents may apply per FOA or PO direction). The user may also delete uploaded PDF documents.
- Select the View History button to see the actions taken so far.
- Route the request (from SO to PI or vice versa).
- Delete the request.
- Select the Save button to save any changes on the screen.
- Select the Cancel button to return to the Prior Approval landing page.
$500K requests cannot be deleted