Starting and Working on Relinquishing Statements (SO)

If your institution holds an active award but needs to transfer the award to another institution, a signing official (SO) from your institution must start a relinquishing statement, which contains details of the transfer, which is referred to as a Change of Institution. The transfer must occur before the expiration of the approved project period.