Change of Institution

The Change of Institution process in eRA Commons allows extramural grantee institutions to submit Relinquishing Statements electronically via Commons. Relinquishing Statements (RS) are the official documents relinquishing interests and rights to Public Health Service (PHS) research grants and typically accompany a change of institution or successor in interest request.

The Relinquishing Statement screens are accessible via the Status module.

For more information, refer to Change of Institution.