Viewing Award Terms Tracking from Status Module
For SAMHSA ICs, awarded grants may have the option, in the Status module of Commons, to select "View Terms Tracking".
Selecting this option will take you to the external Terms & Conditions Module and display the View Terms Tracking Details screen. Users with the PI/PD, BO, SO, and ASST roles will be able to view the information on this screen.
There are three methods that Non-Research ICs can use to access this information from Commons.
- Navigate to the Status module and then click the List of Applications/Grants section. Two views are available - Grouped or Flat.
- In the Grouped View, click the "+" symbol on the far right of the listing for the grant you wish to view. This will expand to show the parent and each subsequent application for the grant. The View Terms Tracking button is listed under Available Actions.
- For the Flat View, each application ID is listed separately. In the Available Actions column, the Actions drop-down menu lists View Terms Tracking.
- Navigate to the Non-Research module in Commons and select "Manage Post Award Amendments"
- Navigate to the Non-Research module in Commons and select "Manage Continuations"
From the resulting hit lists, select the option to View Terms Tracking in the Actions column.
- For either option, once the action is selected, the View Terms Tracking Details screen in TCM (Terms and Conditions Module) will open and display; a summary of information for the grant, individuals with key roles, and the individual terms for each budget period.