The left side of the Institution Profile contains the dashboard of information including institution name, IPF code, update and access information for the profile; and eRA Service Desk contact information.
Institution Profile Information:
- Name of the institution
- IPF Code
Institution Profile Navigation Links
Navigation links are available in the center of the dashboard for accessing the following sections of the Institution Profile.
- Basic Information
- Assurances & Certifications
Next to each link is a status indicator, providing a visual indication of whether all required fields for that component are complete. A green checkmark indicates that the information is complete, while a red X informs that information is missing. Selecting a link opens the corresponding component of the profile in a read-only view mode.
For Assurances & Certifications, the green check indicates that the ORI Certification is valid and not expired.
- Accounts:Number of affiliated accounts within the organization
- Profile Updated: System-updated date when the user last performed a save on the Institution Profile
- ORI Certification Expires: Date on which ORI certification expires
- SAM Registration Expires: Date on which ORI certification expires
eRA Service Desk Information
Includes the hours, phone numbers, and web address for contacting and creating a ticket for system support as well as a link to the eRA Service Desk website.